Monday, June 15, 2009

Anonymous

Just seen a message on twitter not to use peoples' ids and it was exactly something I was just thinking about. The Facebook link below has not only the guy posting the video, but his mates too.
I assume that the people sending out messages are more aware than we are of the potential dangers, and are courageous doing so anyway. If not, perhaps there needs to be anonymisers to virtually host images and comments coming out - that they can use our ids to traffic comments & footage?
And as I write that, I see Stephen Fry's posting the functioning Iran proxies.
Anyway, I'll assume nobody's actually reading my blog, so won't worry about mine too much ;-)

And the point about the mainstream media that I had earlier apparently puts me in tune with the zeitgeist ;-)
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/15/business/media/15cable.html?_r=1

No comments:

Post a Comment