Monday, September 04, 2006

Holiday Over


The kids are back at school tomorrow. Ayla starts real school, Willows moves up to the 'middenbouw' - where she's really into "education" rather than the glorified child care that it's been so far.
They're growing up. It's my last day of holiday tomorrow - taking the day so that I can take them to school in the morning, be there for this step.
Then Tuesday, it's back to work for me too. It really feels like that end of summer holiday feel you got as a kid. Even though I've only been off for 10 days or so in a row, together with all my broken holidays, and 4 days sick, it's beena good rest. I have no time for work of course. I need to get the writing going properly, with discipline now, to give me a viable alternative. Simply finding the time is the problem - when can I write? I'm kind of shy about it too, so it's not something I feel comfortable taking time for.
I shall try figure that out asap. It's got to be preferable to fucking working for a living!

No comments:

Post a Comment