Saturday, August 19, 2006

Surprisingly


Deep things. Need to write some stuff. Need to chill, get ready for autumn, for party season. Need to extend this break from work, prepare for stopping work - and that can only be done by making writing my work.Need to prepare for next child - and finish the work on the house now.
Smell it in the air and taste it in the water, it's a time of change again. These are the moments that are really special to me, these are the moments that you can see clearly the differences in the types of people: are you a carpe diem or a laissez faire type?
The family's away today, camping. I go join them tomorrow for a day. I thought maybe I'd do some writing whilst they were away, but it didn't work out that way - it was just too relaxing having that silence in the house!
So I need to muscle and make space - same as I'm also supposed to be doing studying for management training courses.
Oh, and family coming in a few days...

Take a deep breath now. It's about to get exciting...

Oh, BTW - here's an old anarcho commetn from the US elections 2 years back. Whoever you vote for, the government wins. (Given new spin by Diebold & its Republican bosses).

No comments:

Post a Comment