Friday, August 25, 2006

Holiday begun


My holiday started yesterday. The family's over visiting, it's very nice seeing them here. Tomorrow we're having a bit of a party. Have to stay reasonably together for that - at least till my folks leave :-)
Ernesto has just formed over the Caribbean - or rather , just been named. Looks very dubious - it needs to be watched. At the moment, the NHC is forecasting a cane in the Gulf on Tuesday. It's going to wander into the Loop and nobody knows where it's going to go.
Some storm chasing for my birthday one year would be cool. But at least this year I'm not getting a pair of slippers, so I'm not totally decrepid yet.
Family goes home on Sunday, and then I think I have a little something I want to write. Something light and fun to get me back in the mood. I suppose on the plus side - light and fun are more commercial than the stuff I'd normally write ;-) Maybe I'll post it here as I write...

No comments:

Post a Comment